Vlog Small Youtuber Tag Collab

CynicalRainbows

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
Oh this sounds cool. I just don't know who I would tag, I don't really know any small Youtubers, and would feel weird just asking some random person

lexria

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh this sounds cool. I just don't know who I would tag, I don't really know any small Youtubers, and would feel weird just asking some random person
Psh, a lot of people don't take that seriously. Do whatever you want! ;p[DOUBLEPOST=1401343726,1401343672][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll be filming mine tomorrow and it should be up by friday :)
Cool! I appreciate you taking part!

Liza Ruedas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just went through your VEDA videos and just subscribed! You're pretty hilarious and entertaining! I love it! I would love to do this tag, but my camera is ****** up at the moment, so I'll get this done when I get that sorted out! HOW EXCITING

lexria

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I just went through your VEDA videos and just subscribed! You're pretty hilarious and entertaining! I love it! I would love to do this tag, but my camera is ****** up at the moment, so I'll get this done when I get that sorted out! HOW EXCITING
Wow! Thank you, I'm blushing... I look forward to seeing more from you as well!

lexria

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I did the video but poverty is keeping me from posting it. Didn't know this handicap existed when I made the thread.

Pls let me know you made a video so I can watch if you're as poor as me.

Last edited:

CristinaDoesStuff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I finally uploaded the video! I filmed outside in a hurry (poor decisions) but hey, it was my first tag video.