Vlog SMALL VLOGGERS? HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha awesome, i'll check out your channel :)
Yay small vloggers :3
Thats why i love YTtalk everyone supports each other :)
im an original YTtalk member lol, i just came back yesterday after a LONG break cus i've been super busy
in real life lol :p I shall check out some of your channels :)

My channel has 80 something subscribers right now, I just started back up my channel this August. I will be checking out everyone's channel in this forum because I love discovering new YouTubers, its such a big welcoming diverse community, please return the favor and check out my YouTube channel, I could really use some feedback and if you like my videos, don't hesitate to subscribe and comment on my channel. It literally makes my day. like dead a**. do it lolmaxresdefault.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1475694754,1475694614][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi im a vlogger but 70 subs :thumbsdown2:i want some youtube freinds and ill do box for box with you if thats ok....thanks for reading:bookworm2::bounce:
whats a box for box?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi I am a vlogger but I only have 23 subscribers and 1,054 views and it would mean alot if you could help me get more subscribers.

@TaylorAndFamily

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Just a friendly heads up - Asking for people to check out your channel, subs, views etc is against the rules here. (site rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/ )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back