Vlog SMALL VLOGGERS? HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman Ailani

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys! So I have a little channel of around 106-107 subs and just under 2,900 views.
I'm looking for vloggers around my size, you could be more or less, to help out, and receive help from!
Of course, this includes box for box and all of that good stuff, but it would be cool to be friends and get to know each other as well :)
my twitter is @amanachos if you want to talk!
(i dont bite but i like chicken so if you smell like chicken i might bite!)
Have a good day peeps!
Aman :)

My vlog channel has a little more than 100 subs but I am always up for making new friends xD I don't do box for box but I'd be glad to chat and work together. If you search Zesty Mike you'll find my vlog channel.

My vlog channel has a little more than 100 subs but I am always up for making new friends xD I don't do box for box but I'd be glad to chat and work together. If you search Zesty Mike you'll find my vlog channel.
YOU'VE GOT 10K+ SUBS! WHAT EVENN!!! be my friend please oh master :(

YOU'VE GOT 10K+ SUBS! WHAT EVENN!!! be my friend please oh master :(
lets keep chatting on this thread minus back and forth from your old one xD but sure man. I've been around for a while so I'm sure you'll get there over time! Your channel has alot of potential!

lets keep chatting on this thread minus back and forth from your old one xD but sure man. I've been around for a while so I'm sure you'll get there over time! Your channel has alot of potential!
Haha thanks man, It's been 3 months since I started! It's great to hear that from someone who's got a pretty good subscriber base :)

hi im a vlogger but 70 subs :thumbsdown2:i want some youtube freinds and ill do box for box with you if thats ok....thanks for reading:bookworm2::bounce:

Yay small vloggers :3
Thats why i love YTtalk everyone supports each other :)
im an original YTtalk member lol, i just came back yesterday after a LONG break cus i've been super busy
in real life lol :p I shall check out some of your channels :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back