Small Problem

JoshClaymor

I have a slight issue with my channel, you see ive uploaded an avatar and it shows on the corner of my screen, but not on my channel :( any fixes?

Hey Josh, I can see it just fine. When you say the corner of your screen, do you mean the top right where all your profile management stuff is? On your channel, it overlays on top of your channel banner, depending on screen resolution.

Hey Josh, I can see it just fine. When you say the corner of your screen, do you mean the top right where all your profile management stuff is? On your channel, it overlays on top of your channel banner, depending on screen resolution.
I could only see it in the corner like where you access your inbox and stuff, great to know other could see it though :) i was just curious to see how it looks there

I could only see it in the corner like where you access your inbox and stuff, great to know other could see it though :) i was just curious to see how it looks there
If you want to see it for yourself, just click My Channel, and it'll bring you to your channel page. You're fine though, I promise :)

Back