SlugoMedia

SlugoGaming

Hello,

It's been a while since I asked for a channel review. Since last time I changed my channel name from SlugoGaming to SlugoMedia because I wanted to cover topics outside of just gaming. Unfortunately, I can't change my name on this forum. My channel covers topics that are genuinely interesting to me... Star Wars, video games, superhero films, etc. Discussion type videos, gaming news videos, etc. Currently working on my second Star Wars discussion video. I'd just like some feedback on the channel presentation, video style, etc. Thanks!

I wish I had some more constructive feedback, but I really liked your videos! The animation is really nice and your audio quality is top notch..
Only real 'negative' I have is I definitely prefer your shorter videos (like the Star Wars one) over the Avengers 20min one... This is most likely because of my attention span though :p
The topics also seem good and consistent with Pop Culture, not being completely different which is always a plus!
But yeah! Super high quality, keep it up! Wish I had more feedback for you!

Thank you. I appreciate that! Yeah I've liked making the shorter videos anyway. Thanks for checking the channel out!

Back