Skyscraper by Demi Lovato Cover

Oh man I can majorly hear the difference from when you showed me the first draft. Much more on key and passionate. Yeeeeahhhhh I can feel it much more this time around. Great job baby!!![DOUBLEPOST=1405397037,1405396961][/DOUBLEPOST]even that REEEEAL high note you got better! Whoop whoop!

It's nice, but I wish you could have connected to the lyrics a bit more and show some of the passion that was in the original. For me, That's what makes the song. The singing is flawless but I don't think this particular song needed that.

It's nice, but I wish you could have connected to the lyrics a bit more and show some of the passion that was in the original. For me, That's what makes the song. The singing is flawless but I don't think this particular song needed that.
I like her's better hahaha She showed me the original and I didn't like the voice cracking at the end of each phrase and felt the girl was over emoting and seemed less than genuine, kind of made me uncomfortable cause I felt like she was trying too hard to sell me something she didn't feel. Kat's is a bit operatic, maybe slightly too operatic, but I believe Kat's more than the original's hehehe different strokes I suppose.

I like her's better hahaha She showed me the original and I didn't like the voice cracking at the end of each phrase and felt the girl was over emoting and seemed less than genuine, kind of made me uncomfortable cause I felt like she was trying too hard to sell me something she didn't feel. Kat's is a bit operatic, maybe slightly too operatic, but I believe Kat's more than the original's hehehe different strokes I suppose.

Maybe I just feel a connection to the lyrics and how Demi sang it. But, this wasn't bad by any means.

Maybe I just feel a connection to the lyrics and how Demi sang it. But, this wasn't bad by any means.
I think that's common, when you get used to something one way you're expecting it to be emulated when someone else does it. Quite plausible.

Oh man I can majorly hear the difference from when you showed me the first draft. Much more on key and passionate. Yeeeeahhhhh I can feel it much more this time around. Great job baby!!![DOUBLEPOST=1405397037,1405396961][/DOUBLEPOST]even that REEEEAL high note you got better! Whoop whoop!
Thank you!!! Yes, thanks to you...I went and redid some parts and added parts and now I like it a whole lot better! Lol you're the bestest. I trust your opinion, it's why I always ask for you most honest of opinions!!!!!

Thanks! I do agree with you....there are some lyrics I could have emoted more for sure. I think it came through on some words...and other words it didn't hehe. I think it got better in the end. I love the way Demi sings it..her voice is absolutely amazing!

Thanks to both of you for listening!! I really appreciate it :D

Back