Comedy Sketch Comedy Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinShaggy

The Crestroyer of Destructive Creation
I'm not nationalist against French people or anything, I think their culture is awesome. It's just that I had a crazy hilarious idea one day when playing Call of Duty because I TOTALLY misread something, and I want to make some sketches to make the jokes I thought of. I just need more people involved.

So the idea... I'm going to make a French version of a group that could never be French (according to American stereotypes), I don't want to give away what the idea is though unless at least one person is really interested.

It's going to be like ironic French comedy. The group that could never be French is French, and they are doing French things, which the group would never be doing if they were not French. It might not sound funny like that, but when I tell you, you'll understand.

i was thinking the jews personally leave the frogs alone
That would actually work too. I just pictured the group in my head, but a jewish version. And it would be just as funny.[DOUBLEPOST=1365397229,1365397187][/DOUBLEPOST]
Starting a thread with, "I'm not nationalist against French people or anything" isn't the best way to do it.
I like French people, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back