Other Simple Pet Video Collaboration Idea

Happy birthday kitty! I should do a dog b day video on their next ones....

I'm pretty sure Ollie will react to the video of yours I suggested and likely the trampoline one too. I'm thinking the cats in slow motion too, he goes crazy when there are cats during walks and I have a video of him watching a Lion video, so he likes watching cats.

Ollie goes in for surgery tomorrow for a bladder stone, so this weekend may not be good for him to go crazy over a video, we will see I guess.

On a side note I may have a site to share with you soon, they may post one of my articles on their main page, it's an animal site with a ton of Facebook followers (over a million). I'll wait until I see if it actually works first before sharing.
Can't watch youtube videos at work (blocked) so I'll have a look at the videos you suggested (and the others) tonight. But like I said (if it works, pets are very unpredictable) my video will be up Sunday 16. Was planning a video last night but every time I picked up my cats their faces/body language screemed: "LET ME GO, NOW!!!" so I couldn't use that. :p I will be at SITC next weekend so I'll have to finish the video by thursday 13 at the latest, so I can let you know how it turned out :)

so what you want me to do, you want me to put my dog on chair and ask him to watch youtube video:)?
Exactly! :p Me and @Munchito696 will try to make our dogs react to each other's videos (with permission to use the video in the background ofcourse). You can join in if you want.
An example is my video "Dog watches his own youtube videos" on my channel, but we would mention/link the other person's channel. (can't link my video now, youtube is blocked here)[DOUBLEPOST=1438857739,1438848524][/DOUBLEPOST]Watched your videos. I won't use the ones with the tv in the background probably for copyright issues I might get. :)

Exactly! :p Me and @Munchito696 will try to make our dogs react to each other's videos (with permission to use the video in the background ofcourse). You can join in if you want.
An example is my video "Dog watches his own youtube videos" on my channel, but we would mention/link the other person's channel. (can't link my video now, youtube is blocked here)[DOUBLEPOST=1438857739,1438848524][/DOUBLEPOST]Watched your videos. I won't use the ones with the tv in the background probably for copyright issues I might get. :)
That's pretty much how it will work. Ollie will stand up on the desk and bark or head tilt at animal videos depending on what they are doing, sometimes he goes ape s**t and that's pretty funny to watch. Lola will howl if there is howling or sirens in the background.

Charlie just watch those videos without any barking and howling...but maybe i can manage to record something:). I will help you guys but i can't upload this one on my channel. All videos are licensed on my channel:(

Charlie just watch those videos without any barking and howling...but maybe i can manage to record something:). I will help you guys but i can't upload this one on my channel. All videos are licensed on my channel:(
Doesn't that mean that we can't use your videos as well? Or we will get a copyright claim from Viral Spiral?[DOUBLEPOST=1438872056,1438871219][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe you can upload a video of charlie reacting to our videos on Facebook? But if we can't react to your videos due to the licensing there isn't anything in it for you, so you don't have to, it was just an idea :)

Doesn't that mean that we can't use your videos as well? Or we will get a copyright claim from Viral Spiral?
Doesn't that mean that we can't use your videos as well? Or we will get a copyright claim from Viral Spiral?[DOUBLEPOST=1438872056,1438871219][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe you can upload a video of charlie reacting to our videos on Facebook? But if we can't react to your videos due to the licensing there isn't anything in it for you, so you don't have to, it was just an idea :)
Or it can probably be up as "non-monetized".

My Fullscreen videos should be ok if it's just dogs barking at them on a screen. To be safe I would probably not use the whole video. I'm sure if they do some 3rd party claim I could say I gave permission as a "strategic collaboration attempt". They will think "oh ok, so you/we will get more views from this, sounds good!" At least that's what I'm thinking. If you want I can email them, they normally respond pretty fast just to be safe.

Or it can probably be up as "non-monetized".

My Fullscreen videos should be ok if it's just dogs barking at them on a screen. To be safe I would probably not use the whole video. I'm sure if they do some 3rd party claim I could say I gave permission as a "strategic collaboration attempt". They will think "oh ok, so you/we will get more views from this, sounds good!" At least that's what I'm thinking. If you want I can email them, they normally respond pretty fast just to be safe.
Maybe just to be safe. :p Mine aren't licensed, only some of the cat videos.

Emailed Fullscreen, I will keep you updated[DOUBLEPOST=1438897554,1438880783][/DOUBLEPOST]
Emailed Fullscreen, I will keep you updated
I got a response from Fullscreen, it sounded like a robot. Here's their response:

You cannot upload, stream, or monetize content to which you do not own the rights or have not obtained permission. If you have further questions about copyright, please refer to YouTube's copyright center at http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright.

I just sent an email back clarifying that WE ARE giving permission to each other and explained to them that it would hopefully lead to cross traffic. I swear people don't read sometimes, I have to do the same thing at work. Now we wait...

From reading the copyright thing they sent me, it sounds like if they did a claim or something, I would hopefully have the ability to remove it if you tried to dispute the claim. Fullscreen has never done these 3rd party claims on my videos, it's always Audiomicro.com. I get them removed because I'm with Fullscreen. All this legal stuff gives me a headache, if I don't have enough control to allow something like this I'm likely just going to just leave the network in a couple months.[DOUBLEPOST=1438969840][/DOUBLEPOST]
Finally I got a good answer regarding possible 3rd party claims. Here's the last couple messages between me and Fullscreen:

Me: If we get a claim for a video we have permission from each other to feature, as the content owners we could release the claims on each others videos, right?

FS: As long as the content is 100% yours, yes you should be able to.

@Furry Gurus It looks like we can do the collab idea with no problems. I'll do a couple videos with my dogs barking at or reacting to your dogs & cat videos once Ollie's surgery recovery is at a good point.

Here's a picture of some of the stones they pulled from his bladder, they sent the big ones to UC Davis for testing so we know what kind of diet to put him on.
image1(1).JPG

Back