• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Silver Play Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
While my focus is on growing my channel, it is very nice to be recognized.

Thanks YouTube =)

SilverPlay03_zps497f222d.jpg

SilverPlay02_zps7f66f7ea.jpg

Congratulations Mark that is well deserved :D #playbuttonselfie haha the line about viewers makes me wonder about how many different people have actually just viewed and not subscribed that number must be huge for a channel with as many views as yours. Well done man!

Whoa, how strange, I JUST emailed you about the Silver Play Button and came on and saw this, ha ha! Disregard the email! And congrats, can't wait! My boys are excited about getting this!

Congratulations Mark :) although you've had 100k for a little while, it must be nice to actually get that award in a hard copy! :) a way to always remember you got it :)

Congrats. I do have a question though actually 2

1) Did YouTube physically mail you this Silver Play Button (I'm assuming they did) how did they get your house address did they request for it via e-mail or something? If you didn't then do read question #2

2) Are you partnered with any network for example fullscreen? If you didn't give youtube your house address did your partner network give that information out on your behalf?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back