Vlog Silly, girly blogger here looking for friends & collabs!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi girly blogger I'm new too so I know exactly what your talking about. It's hard starting out on youtube especially when there are a bunch of girls out here doing the same thing. Being consistent and having support is something I find very important if anybody what's to make it on yt. It's hard to stand out with there being so many popular beauty gurus, but don't worry you've got my support and a friend too. Hope this helps :)
Aw I subscribed to you AND I'm so happy to meet you!

Lovebeautista

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger
Thanks so much you seem so nice I subbed back :)

Michelle Swenson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Reviewer
I'd be up to help. I'm a bit of the same. If you want to contact me I would suggest Skype - Michie_Swenson

Willsrobs

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As a BLOGGER I know what's most important and most fun in the community is having friends and people to do collabs with, support and push each other, generally just form bonds together. Being new to YouTube and coming from quite a different background I do not have that.. in fact most of my blogger friends aren't even around these days (I started my website in the late 90s and have just kept it going) or aren't blogging anymore really.. so I'm looking to find friends who enjoy VLOGGING or making videos on youtube and interacting with other similar vloggers.

My channel is pretty new, as you can see it kind of sways towards the same style as my blog miseducated[dot]com and is slowly growing from that. When I say growing I mean I started around a week or so ago actually adding my videos. I had made an introduction many months ago but just let it stagnate and then recently I've been adding the other videos I made because there's no time like the present!

I have a lot of silly ideas and other sorts of things I'd love to try with other girly vloggers that I'm sure could work long distance. I have some examples and features I'd love to try with you as well as would love to meet other ladies doing similar things, see your videos and connect over what we're doing simultaneously. I have found a few girl vloggers on YouTube but find it tough to meet newer vloggers there (how do you find them?) and am mostly following famous girl vloggers like JennaMarbles because that's what pops up when I search for the things I'm into..

Anyway that was a big lot of jumbled nonsense but hopefully it SOMEWHAT made sense!!

XOX

Love to do some collabs and just do random silly things I want to start to get into expanding my channel and just be more active on it so maybe we could figure something out. also if there is anyone else in this thread wanting to do some collabs send me a message or something!