Silent hills in MGSV Easter egg!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world

awesome way to kick off my October! i heard that this easter egg was in the game but i had never heard it my self! this news broadcast was in the PT Trailer so crazy to think that that game might have been in the same continuity as the Metal gear games. i know it's purely just for a fan boy/girling moment but damn it's still bad a** to think about it!

not sure who to tag or who would even care so i'll tag my usual lol...don't worry it doesn't spoil anything in MGS V un;ess the news of a tent and radios is a spoiler to you...in the case then i apologize.

@JohnKenShow @Kath @Michael @G-Man @Selim Keles @Jawad Soomro @Will Finlay @Florian Popp @Nikki120113

...............well that was disturbing O_O

my buddy shin told me there are other Radio broadcasts that are even creepier. im gonna try to find them...when the sun is out..and its not dark ....

my buddy shin told me there are other Radio broadcasts that are even creepier. im gonna try to find them...when the sun is out..and its not dark ....
I was expecting something to pop out at me, so I wasn't really looking directly at the screen lol :p

Back