Shrink Large YouTube Thumbnail PNG Files

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Hey everyone in this video I share a website with you all that will help you take a larger thumbnail PNG file say around 3-4 MB and shrink it down to a much smaller file size which you can then upload to YouTube.

This is perfect for anyone doing 1920x1080px thumbnails such as pictures taken with your DSLR which tend to end up a little larger than YouTube allows.

Thank you for watching and I hope this helps some of you out :)

How can you shrink the file size without compressing it and losing quality?
I'm confused :confused:

The Canon 650D with the 28mm 1.8 lens, its a good camera, it would be much wider on a full frame the lens though. Thanks for watching man.

The Canon 650D with the 28mm 1.8 lens, its a good camera, it would be much wider on a full frame the lens though
Thanks :D Trying to find a good DSLR or camcorder for use in a studio/ 500 sq.ft greenscreen set, any recommendations? :p

How to YouTube/Monetization/Network Series :p

and like 1-2k$
Could probably spend more and get something more future proof, but for a project that in the short run has no chance at profiting I think that is a good amount :mstickle:

How to YouTube/Monetization/Network Series :p

and like 1-2k$
Could probably spend more and get something more future proof, but for a project that in the short run has no chance at profiting I think that is a good amount :mstickle:

I would probably go down the camcorder route in that case, a lot of the time they're easier to operate. I dont really know what's available in that price range for those. If you lived locally you could have borrowed mine :D with a DSLR you will be able to play with the aperture etc so you get the blurry background, are you going for that sort of look with the videos? It all depends on what you're after I think. With a huge budget you can get camcorders with interchangeable lenses.

Back