Other Shoutouts! and Promotion!

Hey guys, love this idea would be VERY interested in doing this. The three I would absolutely love to do if able...

On Show Channel review:

Be a Guest (Age 16 Y.o and Up): (I'm 24 just to let ya know)

Shoutout: (subscriber Minimum 200): I know I don't fit that but I thought I'd at least try. If not its no biggie.

Anyways I'll be happy to answer any questions if y'all have any.

Thanks guys :)

Anything special I'd need to do for the channel review? or would you just be reviewing my channel, simple as that?
Hey Ray we reviewed your channel on the latest episode of exposure, look us up on itunes![DOUBLEPOST=1428817064,1428817010][/DOUBLEPOST]
Because technology hates me, I was having problems with my YouTube link. I think the problem is solved now. It should be a little bit below this post at the end. If you cant find it, I can email it to you. But because this forum doesn't let you post links, I can't put it in this post. My email is shatteroid@gmail.com. Thanks!
Your channel review will be on the next episode, which "should" be out next wednesday

The on show channel review and the shoutout option sound interesting for me. Unfortunately my content doesn't allow for cross promotions if the content doesn't fit exactly. But I would be fine to give your channel a mention on my G+, FB and Twitter.

I mainly make Open Source video editing tutorials but also other DIY stuff and sports videos. So get back to me if that is interesting for you :)
We gave your channel a shout on the last episode, we will review it very soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1428822768,1428822742][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for taking the time to review my channel, appreciate it.
You are most welcome

Do you mean "Exposure Episode 2"? Your audio volume is a bit low btw. I usually compare mine to some favourite YouTubers as a reference.
No its actually episode 3 im uploading the youtube video now, but the full episode is on itunes, and thanks for the tip

Back