As everyone should know it's hard to get recognized on youtube these days. I'm blessed to have over 2,000 subscribers right now considering I've only been active on youtube since about Feb. of this year. A lot of people have spent a year or more trying to reach just 500 to 1,000 subscribers. I'm going to try and help out as many small youtubers as I can as I feel this is the right thing to do. There has been a lot of drama on youtube the past few months with bigger youtubers and I want to try to bring some positivity to youtube.

What are the requirements for this shout out you may ask? I only have one requirement and that is :

- Have good quality content.

I do not require you to "subscribe" to me or any of the other stuff that most of the "shout out series" do. They are not helping their channel or the people they're shouting out in any way. What happens is the person who shouts out others with silly requirements gets all these subscribers who only sub to him for his shout outs and not his content. The person usually requires his "subscribers" or rather (people who only want a shout out) to subscribe to the "shout out winners". The outcome of this is a chain of inactive subscribers. If you check most of the peoples channels who do shout out series most of them have a lot of subscribers with very low views on their other videos and lots of likes / comments / views on their shout out video. Sure they may gain a few "loyal" subscribers but their subscriber to view ratio will be absolutely horrible.

If you feel like your channel deserves a shout out, drop a comment below, DM me on here, or contact me via youtube either in the comments or my DM's. I will try my best to do one of these videos every week. I will shout out 3 people per video (4 if I shout out a subscriber.)

I also have this posted on another forum which is receiving a lot of positive feedback.

Since I'm not allowed to post videos here, you can find the shout out series on my channel. I have 3 shout out videos so far. I haven't missed a week since I started it.

Hey there Gucci, pretty good idea for a shoutout series! I've always felt iffy about most shoutout series since I don't see a major point for either the shoutouter or the winners. Both parties gain subscribers, but they don't gain active subscribers, as you said above.

If you deem my stuff as good quality content, I would love to have a chance for a shoutout. When I post, I try to promote happiness in the videos, since the world is a sad place. If someone can find happiness in my videos, I feel like I've done my job. I greatly enjoy what I'm doing too. I'm enjoying every opportunity since YouTube is fun to me! I hope that you can sense it as well.

Regardless, thanks again for doing this type of shoutout series. And great channel as well, looks like you are going in the right direction!

Have a great day,
-Reyz

Hey there Gucci, pretty good idea for a shoutout series! I've always felt iffy about most shoutout series since I don't see a major point for either the shoutouter or the winners. Both parties gain subscribers, but they don't gain active subscribers, as you said above.

If you deem my stuff as good quality content, I would love to have a chance for a shoutout. When I post, I try to promote happiness in the videos, since the world is a sad place. If someone can find happiness in my videos, I feel like I've done my job. I greatly enjoy what I'm doing too. I'm enjoying every opportunity since YouTube is fun to me! I hope that you can sense it as well.

Regardless, thanks again for doing this type of shoutout series. And great channel as well, looks like you are going in the right direction!

Have a great day,
-Reyz

I'll be sure to check you out man and thanks for the positive feedback.

Watched every episode and subbed to atleast one person from each video! Thanks for helping us little guys grow man its awesome. Alot of channels have great quality but have a hard time reaching out to more viewers. The struggle can be real lol.

me and you have the same exact mind set. the whole subs 4 subs deal and feeling obligated to subscribe is a no go in my book. subscribe if you like and if you dont sry. i'll try to get better... how i look at it lol
but yea if you feel like my stuff is good. feel free to check it out. message me an honest opinion. wouldn't mind at all.

Hey man good thing you're doing here for us small timers. 2000 to me is a lot of subscribers. I want to make an impact like that in my subscribers lives so give me a shoutout if you can or check my channel out at the least! Right now its only GOW4 content but i have other projects in the works! Appreciate it!

As everyone should know it's hard to get recognized on youtube these days. I'm blessed to have over 2,000 subscribers right now considering I've only been active on youtube since about Feb. of this year. A lot of people have spent a year or more trying to reach just 500 to 1,000 subscribers. I'm going to try and help out as many small youtubers as I can as I feel this is the right thing to do. There has been a lot of drama on youtube the past few months with bigger youtubers and I want to try to bring some positivity to youtube.

What are the requirements for this shout out you may ask? I only have one requirement and that is :

- Have good quality content.

I do not require you to "subscribe" to me or any of the other stuff that most of the "shout out series" do. They are not helping their channel or the people they're shouting out in any way. What happens is the person who shouts out others with silly requirements gets all these subscribers who only sub to him for his shout outs and not his content. The person usually requires his "subscribers" or rather (people who only want a shout out) to subscribe to the "shout out winners". The outcome of this is a chain of inactive subscribers. If you check most of the peoples channels who do shout out series most of them have a lot of subscribers with very low views on their other videos and lots of likes / comments / views on their shout out video. Sure they may gain a few "loyal" subscribers but their subscriber to view ratio will be absolutely horrible.

If you feel like your channel deserves a shout out, drop a comment below, DM me on here, or contact me via youtube either in the comments or my DM's. I will try my best to do one of these videos every week. I will shout out 3 people per video (4 if I shout out a subscriber.)

I also have this posted on another forum which is receiving a lot of positive feedback.

Since I'm not allowed to post videos here, you can find the shout out series on my channel. I have 3 shout out videos so far. I haven't missed a week since I started it.

I'm glad to see you trying to give back to smaller channels and bring positive influence to Youtube. I love that man. I really appreciate the fact you do not have all those silly requirements for a shout out like the other channels do. I would love a shout out. I've been putting so much time into my channel with very little growth over the past year. If you could shout me out, i would be honored. Thank you for this opportunity, not just for me. But for all of us small channels out there.

My channel : youtube.com/benediction so you can check me out.

Back