Should YouTubers Censor Themselves?-Call of Duty: Ghosts Gun Game

HumbleZeus

Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
Should YouTubers Filter Themselves?, Whats going on guys HumbleZeus here bringing you guys another Call of Duty: Call of Duty Ghosts gameplay with some gun game. Anyway I thought this would be a cool topic to talk to my fellow youtubers about and see what they think. SO without further a do lets hop in.
If you enjoy please hit that like button, comment on your own feelings, and if you want subscribe to keep up with all my content.

you make a lot of sense and I agree with what you say people shouldn't have to sensor their channels for other people nice video mate :)

you make a lot of sense and I agree with what you say people shouldn't have to sensor their channels for other people nice video mate :)
Glad you enjoyed I always thought it was weird for people to assume its a youtubers job to be some kind of babysitter when we aren't. Its our content and we'll do what we want lol :)

Word! It's not our job to watch after children who aren't allowed to watch that kind of stuff...it's their parents "job" to make sure their children won't watch anything inapropriate for their age.
Even though it's not that easy and I also think it's not necessary to swear all the time ;)

Word! It's not our job to watch after children who aren't allowed to watch that kind of stuff...it's their parents "job" to make sure their children won't watch anything inapropriate for their age.
Even though it's not that easy and I also think it's not necessary to swear all the time ;)
I can understand not being able to watch them 24/7 thats fine but if you leave them on the internet you need to be sure they know how to handle things that they might encounter like swears. I don't really care for swearing but some channels pull it off in funny ways and I would hate to seem the censored because some parent wasn't watching their kid.

I agree with you on this video. It's up to the parents to prepare their kids for it to be honest with you. If they don't it's their problem

Back