Should I Wait?

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
I recorded a face reveal today, but was wondering if I should wait until I get 100 subs? I don't even know if that will happen, but I mean I am close. I am at 68 right now. What do you think?

Is your audience calling for it? It might be cool to do a 100 sub special with a face reveal.

I say go for it!! I think it would be interesting to wait until you have hundreds or thousands of subscribers before doing so, but if YOU want to do it and it makes YOU happy, then go for it :+) It's your channel after all, homie.

It depends on what you want to do. I recently had someone ask for a reveal when I managed to hit 200 so using it as like a subscriber special would be a pretty cool thing in my opinion. As I said though, it depends on you. If you want to put your face out there or not I mean. Some YouTubers feel more comfortable being anonymous after all.

I say go for it!! I think it would be interesting to wait until you have hundreds or thousands of subscribers before doing so, but if YOU want to do it and it makes YOU happy, then go for it :+) It's your channel after all, homie.
I was going to say something until I saw your answer. You just made the pint and all is being said! Good job!

Back