Should I Use This Service?

I would not bud build your subs organically it will take more time but the people who will sub to you will sub because they like your content and not because you paid a company for them same as sub for sub waste of time with a bunch of inactive subs

I'm just putting this out there, but that website is basically Sub4Sub.. you subscribe to 5 people then the next 5 people to join have to subscribe to you :L

Hey,

Found this site that claims to give legit subs and to people that like your channel should I give it A go?
http://subs.triorbit.com/faq.php

Hard enough as it is so I may as will give it A shot sounds better then sub4sub

Yeah I really wouldn't use it tbh, looks a tad dodgy! Just use facebook, twitter and other forums and things to get your channel out there! You don't need these weird websites :)

Ok Thanks ;)

I have tried facebook the groups I promote on are dead or they only care about there own channel so what places on facebook should I start promoting?

I was aiming to get to 1000 active subs by the end of this year.

Ok Thanks ;)

I have tried facebook the groups I promote on are dead or they only care about there own channel so what places on facebook should I start promoting?

I was aiming to get to 1000 active subs by the end of this year.

Maybe just your facebook profile? so all your friends and family see it and can share it with their friends :)

Was going to try the site.

Might not come back to it now sounds no different to sub4sub.[DOUBLEPOST=1389534474,1389534175][/DOUBLEPOST]Some do care but 80 percent don't seem to care which is odd because there younger people around my age group (13-15-18-21 etc) so they should be in to my content which is gaming/tech.

I have been told my videos are good so I am doing things right which is A bonus ;)

Back