Should i upload some "Video's" from my previous channel?

LemonCrow

Liking YTtalk
Since i have change channel i have been wondering should i upload some of my video's which was upload on Cr0wX7?

Or just start from nothing?

What i think to re-upload would be my video's of when i show myself ( Facecam )
Do you think i should upload them?
Or not?

I also have to do a Vlog on Cr0wX7 about changing channel and send a message to my subscriber's informing them about my change.

So what do you think?

-LemonCrow

It's a great idea! As long as the videos don't contain too much regarding your previous channel!

I don't get it.

Let me see if I understand this... You made a new channel but aren't sure what to do with the new channel?

Wait, then why did you make a new channel to start off with if you don't know what you are going to do with it, haha.

New channel with videos from the other channel?

So all the people who followed you over from your old channel (if any) get to see old videos they have already seen?

Am I missing something here?!

Last edited:
I think i will never understand why people keep creating new channels. You're putting yourself behind what a waste of time.
I made a new channel because I had another channel which got banned and it linked to my old channel. When I say links I mean links...everywhere on the channel. Also my vids were poop, the highest view was 200,000, then 35,000, then 15,000, all my other videos had 12 views

I exactly know what to do with my channel, there's no problem with it, just wanted to know if i should re-upload video's from my old channel where i show my face in it.

-LemonCrow

I guess it's a good idea. I've done it before. It wasn't an extra draw or anything, but I think I only did it because I didn't want to let go of the good old days just yet. But now those times are gone. >_>

Overall, it comes down to what you personally want on your channel.

Just going to move this thread to the Strategies & Technique Advice section of the forum :)

Back