Should I start a new channel?

Chema

Hello guys, i need some advise. I want to start making a vlog series, posting a new video at least once a week on a Tuesday or Thursday. I already have a channel were I posted some of my action videos. I planned on posting the vlog videos there, but i have a problem. I don't really like my channel's name because it's really hard to remember and it makes no sense. I don't know what to do honestly, i know i can change my channel's display name, but the channel's Url name won't change. What are your thoughts? Thank you all. :)

Are you in a network? If so ask a vanity url. I have done that with youtube.com/josplays. This link redirects to my official name: JosUltimateVideoMan. I recommend doing that. 2 channels can be hard and I see your channel already has 700 subs and looks really good.

Are you in a network? If so ask a vanity url. I have done that with . This link redirects to my official name: JosUltimateVideoMan. I recommend doing that. 2 channels can be hard and I see your channel already has 700 subs and looks really good.
I'm not in a network, and yeah i'm somewhat hesitant to create a new channel because of the 700 subs and views.

If you haven't put too much work into your past channel, go for it :D

Good luck to you :)

And also, keep your past channel and make a video telling people to check out your new cahnnel

Back