Should i start a new channel

UnidentifedF00L

Bish Bash Bosh
Hey Guys n Gals

I have started youtube again after a year away, and Ive just uploaded my stuff onto my old channel. Was this a good move? should i have started a new channel?

Advise would be greatly appreciated.

If your not happy with your channel then yeah create a new channel, but make an announcment saying you've started a new channel on your old channel :)

Well, how's the response been so far? Are your old subscribers praising you for coming back, or are they annoyed and leaving in droves? That's your answer :D

to be honest, i don't think my old subscribers are their. As i have had hardly any response on any of my videos etc. Only comments i have received are of folk who have found my channel through here.

Think it might be a little too soon to judge, maybe keep uploading new content for a bit to see if any old subscribers come back to check out your channel.

True, If they have not seen me in their feed they wont realise im back which can happen Especially if your subscribed to quite a few channel.s Thanks for the tips guys! appreciated.

I'd say keep your old channel and see how it goes. Usually people who start a new channel are for protecting their old channel (if they have copyright strikes/community guideline strikes and don't want to risk their old channel being deleted/banned.), possibly starting on different kinds of videos, specializing in other different niches, etc.

If you're only getting 15-20 views a video, I would recommend starting a new channel. The "fresh" feeling is sometimes a motivator, as long as you aren't abandoning a large audience on the other account.

Back