Should I rebrand?

ruthven78

I have two channels. One (Ruthven78) was made for video game related videos and live streaming. The other (Bakercraft) was made for outdoor recreation and nature videos. I really hadnt done anything with Bakercraft until recently. I am also moving away from live streaming video games and making play-thru videos, etc. Im going to be focusing more on the outdoor recreation videos. Especially once I get a drone

So here is my conundrum.....do I leave them as two separate channels and just push/promote the Bakercraft channel, starting from scratch, or do I rebrand my Ruthven78 channel essentially combing the two?

I already have a unique URL under ruthven78. Plus ruthven78 is part of an MCN which Bakercraft is not

If I rebrand, do I completely just wipe out ruthven78 and replace it with Bakercraft, or do I combine the two like "Bakercraft Ruthven78" and make a logo that incorporates both? Use the bakercraft logo?

Just leave both as it is and continue with the one you love creating content on....Bakercraft...
there is no need deleting content that people already love.

I only have two videos on the Bakercraft channel. I already decided to move those two videos under Ruthven78 and rebrand that channel as Bakercraft

Back