Should I Expect a Decline in Viewership?

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Im an extremely paranoid person. When things are going good I expect them to take a bad turn eventually. With the exception of my second video my channel has been getting more and more views each week. My newest video is nearing 400 views. Should I expect at one point one or more of my videos to not follow this trend? What is your experience?

I'd say at some point yes. Even if you look at the people who have like 100k+ subs they might have one video with 300k views and the next like 30k. I get like about 10 views per video, but I have one video with close to 20k views and some with views in the 100s.

But growing is a good trend. I have a second channel I started some time ago and my first video has the most views. It's been a decline ever since. :D

I'd say at some point yes. Even if you look at the people who have like 100k+ subs they might have one video with 300k views and the next like 30k. I get like about 10 views per video, but I have one video with close to 20k views and some with views in the 100s.

But growing is a good trend. I have a second channel I started some time ago and my first video has the most views. It's been a decline ever since. :D

I have a friend who is kind of in the same boat as you and I think it depends on what content your pumping out. He does unboxingn videos and has access to stuff before it's released to the public. Those videos get hundreds of thousands of views. His other videos get anywhere from 800-5000.

Back