Should i do a reaction to getting 100 subscribers video?

Should i do a reacation to getting 100 subscribers for my 100 subscribers video?

• Yes and do a Challenge video

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No and only do a challenge video

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
Couple days ago(Last Saturday) i had 98 subscribers and it has been a couple days now, now i assuming i have over 100 subscribers on my Youtube channel now.

I am wondering should i do video of me checking see if i have over 100 subscribers and record my reaction to getting 100 subscribers and do a challenge for my 100 subscriber video?

Or should i just do a challenge video for my 100 subscriber video and when i get to 500/1K subscribers i record my reaction to getting 500/1K subscribers for my 500/1K subscribers video?

And i have added a poll on my thread so you vote what should i do? :)

Last edited:
It sounds fun plus it will be really genuine when you see it I wish I could have recorded my reaction at 100 subs but I had been sick that day :( lol. Go for it mate

It really depends upon what you want from your channel. Me personally I create a show and try to be very consistent with my branding and content. I wouldn't do one unless I had say 1,000,000 subs or something ridiculous like that. That's just me though, I see you are a Vlogger so that's a type of channel that does that more often. It couldn't hurt

Couple days ago(Last Saturday) i had 98 subscribers and it has been a couple days now, now i assuming i have over 100 subscribers on my Youtube channel now.

I am wondering should i do video of me checking see if i have over 100 subscribers and record my reaction to getting 100 subscribers and do a challenge for my 100 subscriber video?

Or should i just do a challenge video for my 100 subscriber video and when i get to 500/1K subscribers i record my reaction to getting 500/1K subscribers for my 500/1K subscribers video?
You should look at the screen and then force yourself to barf on your computer in excitement

Back