Shop annoncement

BennyBloxxy

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys just thought I would share the news, I have opened up my own Spreadshirt site for t shirts and other stuff. It was recomended for me to do by a friend and even though the items I have for sale are not THAT great yet in my opinion I AM JUST SO EXCITED so if anybody here is a fan of my work or just like t shirts I am going to upload a video soon showing you the link to my Spreadshirt page because I do not think you can post links here ._. But anyway yeah I am so excited! :D

Congratulations! :) Be sure to add a link on your YouTube channel so people who visit your channel can see it! Just add it as you would a regular link, like your twitter account, but use your spreadshirt store instead xD Remember to never sacrifice quality!

haha thanks! :D I am trying now to make youtube my kind of job now even though I do not really see it as a job just a thing that I do for fun and I could make a living off it :D

haha thanks! :D I am trying now to make youtube my kind of job now even though I do not really see it as a job just a thing that I do for fun and I could make a living off it :D

So long as you're enjoying what you're doing, it'll never be a job! Just playing games, and then, "Oh hey look I gotz meh some moniez!" xD Best of luck!

Hey there congrats!

Just FYI you are not allowed to advertise external shops on this website. The only services you are permitted to sell is for graphics/intros/banners etc. :)

Back