SFX Question

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
So I am going to open a new channel soon called TechnoTacoTV where I post short films/movies. Of course, I'll be using a lot of special effects. There's one thing I can't seem to figure out how to do. If I want to put a fireball in my hand, but i move my hand around; how do I make the fireball FOLLOW my hand. Do I have to make a bunch of tiny keyframes? Or is there a trick? I have FCPX iMovie after effects premiere but I mainly use FCP

So I am going to open a new channel soon called TechnoTacoTV where I post short films/movies. Of course, I'll be using a lot of special effects. There's one thing I can't seem to figure out how to do. If I want to put a fireball in my hand, but i move my hand around; how do I make the fireball FOLLOW my hand. Do I have to make a bunch of tiny keyframes? Or is there a trick? I have FCPX iMovie after effects premiere but I mainly use FCP
Its in my pocket but how to give it to you I don't really know lol

In after effects, you should be able to motion track it,
There is tons of tutorials out there, really useful stuff too :)

Are you metaphorically speaking 0_0
seems like you did not get it anyways
there are tons of sfx over the internet and if you don't wanna pay search for free ones(very lesssss) or use torrent(I don't recommend but what can be done if someone does not wanna pay so its all up to you! )
Thats all:)

In After Effects, motion track your hand, then apply that data to a null object. Then just parent your fireball to the null object. Magic.

Back