Vlog Serious about Collab

dylanwootwoot

So I'm very serious about starting a collab, my first attempt was a Fail. But wee learn from our mistakes.

Names so far

OurBreezyTv -- OBTV for short

UnWrathfulTv -- UWTV for short

LivingGuiltlessCollab -- LGC for short

I really want to do this.

the only requirements are....
  1. Must post a video once a week
  2. Speak English
  3. Age needs to be between 16 & 23
  4. Likes to have fun
I really want to start working on this soon, Boys and Girls please. And hopefully things gets started.

ok. what name should i go with[DOUBLEPOST=1373262970,1373262727][/DOUBLEPOST]and another question how do i create the collab channel. do i make another email

ok. what name should i go with[DOUBLEPOST=1373262970,1373262727][/DOUBLEPOST]and another question how do i create the collab channel. do i make another email

LivingGuiltlessCollab. That's just my opinion though. But I believe you do need another email...

To make a collab channel, you just make an email and account as you would any other channel, except you tell the memebers the password and email

thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1373263954,1373263677][/DOUBLEPOST]working on the audition video and channel art other stuff now

To make a collab channel, you just make an email and account as you would any other channel, except you tell the memebers the password and email

Or you connect it to a G+ page and make everyone a manager of that page, that way you don't have to share passwords, and they only get access to the page and channel and not to the emails and any other related google products.

Oh and I don't like having fun, so sorry, not for me.

Or you connect it to a G+ page and make everyone a manager of that page, that way you don't have to share passwords, and they only get access to the page and channel and not to the emails and any other related google products.

Oh and I don't like having fun, so sorry, not for me.
Well, that works too. Eww, fun. Not my thing. Haha

Back