September

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Hey everyone!

Hope you're all having a good day!

Unfortunately for us content creators September has come around... A large part of our audience is going back to school and we are left with less overall interaction.

This post is mainly oriented at creators that are just starting out, don't worry if your exposure/interaction suddenly drops. It's a real thing and it'll pick back up at the end of September.

Just keep yourself motivated through September and keep uploading! Every new video you put out with proper tagging and title is a new possible way for a viewer to find their way to your channel!

September has so far has been awful for views although revenue is still up so cannot grumble too much.

Theres not much difference from Aug for me so far, but I guess I don't do well either way so not much CAN change
I do feel for the people that lose a portion of their views through the year, compared to summer

Depends on the niche / target audience. Some niches do well when the kids are back in school and people are back at work.

I'm actually doing pretty good on the views side but I wish I had more subscribers. I fact, I just got my 2nd highest viewed video ever and I put it out yesterday on my reaction channel.

Thanks for sharing this! I was feeling a little down because I was getting a lot comments and likes and views this entire summer and then it went down after school started and it made me feel really bad because I was doing so well and then it felt like I just went backward I was getting around 30- 50 something comments on my videos and then it dropped down after school started and it was big shock to because I was doing so well I felt like I wanted to cry and that nobody cares about my channel anymore. I hope it goes back up after this month :(

Last edited:
I suggest you spend September and forward watching Alabama football. It's the best form of entertainment due to all the haters and yes, you should make videos about it. Also be sure to watch all the Nick Saban press conferences because he loves to troll the press. Roll Tide and have a great day!

I've seen a bit of growth on my channel, but can agree that views are a little slower than usual. I hadn't really considered this.

Back