javacentral

I Love YTtalk
So I've been looking and looking and been trying to figure out what are the best things to do for your search engine optimization (SEO).
A few things I know, tubebuddy is fantastic for tags and tag rankings (though I haven't fully figured it out yet), putting a well made and lengthy description with some of those tags and searches in relation to your video helps as well as a catchy title and thumbnail.
Any other ideas or expansion on these ideas would be great because I don't know what else to do!

Catchy title and thumbnail has nothing to do with SEO.
I believe title does have something to do with SEO.

Your title comes first when it comes to YouTube's search engine. If you have a relevant, specific title rather than something vague, that's what YouTube searches for! After that it's tags.

Could be wrong, tho.

I believe title does have something to do with SEO.

Your title comes first when it comes to YouTube's search engine. If you have a relevant, specific title rather than something vague, that's what YouTube searches for! After that it's tags.

Could be wrong, tho.

Okay, I should have been more specific. He said "Catchy Title" having a catchy title doesn't help with SEO if no one searches for it -- Having a specific title people will search for and or has high search rate/low competition will help.

Okay, I should have been more specific. He said "Catchy Title" having a catchy title doesn't help with SEO if no one searches for it -- Having a specific title people will search for and or has high search rate/low competition will help.
I guess I could have worded that better. I saw somewhere that a title that is well searched helped a lot and tags help support it (from my understanding). I just wasn't sure what else would be helpful other than those things.

I guess I could have worded that better. I saw somewhere that a title that is well searched helped a lot and tags help support it (from my understanding). I just wasn't sure what else would be helpful other than those things.

You can use TubeBuddy to help with that, and or Google Trends etc - to try to find words that have high search-rate and lower competition.

Back