SEO IS A SCAM

goblin123

Loving YTtalk
Prove me otherwise. I tried SEO for 2 fuckin weeks. You know what that did to my channel? Only decreased my views to max out at 200 views. SEO doesn't fuckin work at all. I removed the keyword stuffed description, and used Keywords in my title. s**t doesn't work. I gave that s**t 2 weeks and I'm convinced it's a scam.

UPDATE: I went back to my old ways with catchy titles, and keyword-stuffing the description and I already have 130+ views on both my videos and they both aren't even 12 hours old yet. I'd be lucky to crack 100 in 24 hours using "SEO". Let alone topping 200 views in one day, which my videos are both on track to do. Coincidence? NO.

I don't know why I tried using SEO. It's a scam. The views don't lie. Catchy Titles+ Keyword Stuffed Description= MORE VIEWS.

How is it a "scam" if doing it doesn't make someone more money? "Let's tell everyone to use SEO so they'll get less views" - makes no sense, unless you're talking about the paid service where YouTube puts your video on the side of search.

How is it a "scam" if doing it doesn't make someone more money? "Let's tell everyone to use SEO so they'll get less views" - makes no sense, unless you're talking about the paid service where YouTube puts your video on the side of search.

I guess scam was the wrong word. It's a lie then. Why should I risk my videos in HOPES that I do SEO correctly? If I don't use it right, as you guys say, I don't get views. If I just do the videos my way, I get more views. It's overrated I guess. I'm after views just like everyone else, and if keyword-stuffing and catchy titles is the way to go, that's what I'm going to do.

i read the title , laughed, the read the detailed post and laughed, trying to "trick" the system in itself is a waste of your time, more tags = less relevance = less reasons to click = less views, just have some fun.

I guess scam was the wrong word. It's a lie then. Why should I risk my videos in HOPES that I do SEO correctly? If I don't use it right, as you guys say, I don't get views. If I just do the videos my way, I get more views. It's overrated I guess. I'm after views just like everyone else, and if keyword-stuffing and catchy titles is the way to go, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm not sure what you think is SEO.

i read the title , laughed, the read the detailed post and laughed, trying to "trick" the system in itself is a waste of your time, more tags = less relevance = less reasons to click = less views, just have some fun.
The views don't lie. I'm sorry man. Tricking the system is getting me more views than trying to use a system that GOOGLE THEMSELVES can't even figure out. f**k SEO. My way generates more views.

Prove me otherwise. I tried SEO for 2 fuckin weeks. You know what that did to my channel? Only decreased my views to max out at 200 views. SEO doesn't fuckin work at all. I removed the keyword stuffed description, and used Keywords in my title. s**t doesn't work. I gave that s**t 2 weeks and I'm convinced it's a scam.

UPDATE: I went back to my old ways with catchy titles, and keyword-stuffing the description and I already have 130+ views on both my videos and they both aren't even 12 hours old yet. I'd be lucky to crack 100 in 24 hours using "SEO". Let alone topping 200 views in one day, which my videos are both on track to do. Coincidence? NO.

I don't know why I tried using SEO. It's a scam. The views don't lie. Catchy Titles+ Keyword Stuffed Description= MORE VIEWS.

Take it from a guy who've worked with SEO for over 4 years.. It takes time. It takes a lot of time to be good at. It's nothing you can learn or test out for 2 weeks. Just because you watch a tutorial doens't mean you will do it properly when you try. Cases that get shown are usually the best case that person has ever done. It is possible to do again if you got the knowledge though.

I've spent hours upon hours to get to know the world of SEO and it is a b*tch to learn properly. I've failed multiple times, but just don't give up. In the end you'll learn what works and what doesn't, how to choose your keywords fast and effecient.

There is an idea behind it and noone, beside the algorithm team at Google and YouTube, can ever tell you a complete recipe. That's a straight up fact.

But now, maybe a couple thousand hours later, I can sit down, write SEO friendly descriptions, chose proper keywords and more almost out of the blue and very precise with a small amount of research, just because I know what I'm doing after doing it for years.

... Besides that, video is A LOT harder to SEO rank properly than pure textual content. Bare that in mind, since 80% (or so?) of all SEO related material out there is not ment for video alone.

Back