SEO for vlogging?

yeah it really is different with vlogging i would advise more of a personal promotion base like facebook or instagram it is difficult to rank vlogs because it is a very broad genre of content that can range from nearly anything. im not a vlogger but id just suggest making enticing titles for example if something crazy happened say you went to a country club. You could name it "I GOT A HOLE IN ONE!" something to that extent.

yeah it really is different with vlogging i would advise more of a personal promotion base like facebook or instagram it is difficult to rank vlogs because it is a very broad genre of content that can range from nearly anything. im not a vlogger but id just suggest making enticing titles for example if something crazy happened say you went to a country club. You could name it "I GOT A HOLE IN ONE!" something to that extent.

I was searching for "London Vlog" and I noticed that many of vloggers turn their vlog into a series format. With a proper title for their series like "London Beauty Vlogging" or something like this.

Back