Send me your channels to review!

I found your channel and it's really funny man keep it up too I subscribed ! I realize it's gonna be a long grind I'm just hoping once people see the amount of time and effort I put in they will help and support ! I've been grinding for a long time but I love to make videos
Thank you so much! I also subbed to you ;)
Keep it up dude, don't be afraid to branch outside of your comfort zone and do something a little different from time to time to shake things up.

I'm not supposed to be the one doing reviews but I checked your channel out man and its pretty funny ! If I was you I would try to do more than 1 video a month, I would try to gradually get to a video a week. And you should check out tinderr, a website people offer services for 5$. You could get a really good professional logo made for your channel to try and brand yourself !

I wish I could do more than one video a month :(. Once the school year finishes I'll definitely make videos more frequently.
Branding is something I've been needing for sure. Also I can't seem to find 'tinderr' on google because I just get results for tinder.
Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it!

I tried really hard to find a critique for your videos because it was so difficult to find one...
I watched your newest video and I was going to tell you that you should talk so it's not a soul-less video. However, I watched another video and you were talking, so that was cancelled out.
I watched your featured troll video on your channel too. I was going to tell you that you should greet your guess and update them on what's happening. Again, I watched different video and you did exactly that.
I saw some videos had good descriptions while others had really short ones.
Therefore, the only critique I have is that you should be more consistent. Always interact/talk with your audience, have a good description, etc.

I wish I could do more than one video a month :(. Once the school year finishes I'll definitely make videos more frequently.
Branding is something I've been needing for sure. Also I can't seem to find 'tinderr' on google because I just get results for tinder.
Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it!

I tried really hard to find a critique for your videos because it was so difficult to find one...
I watched your newest video and I was going to tell you that you should talk so it's not a soul-less video. However, I watched another video and you were talking, so that was cancelled out.
I watched your featured troll video on your channel too. I was going to tell you that you should greet your guess and update them on what's happening. Again, I watched different video and you did exactly that.
I saw some videos had good descriptions while others had really short ones.
Therefore, the only critique I have is that you should be more consistent. Always interact/talk with your audience, have a good description, etc.
haha I'm glad it was hard to find a critique ! Consistency is something I am working really hard on, I'm trying to be consistent with the types of videos and regularly uploading !

And I have know idea what tinderr is, but I meant fiverr, lol I have no idea why I said tinderr, but google fiverr and you will forsure find it ! That website is how I found someone to make my intro, my avatar and my channel banner !

Id like a review and some pointers if you could please :)
so basically I like you cause your name is Austin. I'm also Austin. :D also noticed your most recent upload is 6 months ago. Get back on that horse bro! I mean if you still wish to continue. You just need to give your channel a centralized idea to revolve around. Seems kinda sporadic. Find ways to separate yourself from other gamer channels because so many channels on youtube are gaming channels. It's really tough to gain massive popularity in that area without something special that separates you and makes you memorable. I'd just say if you wish to continue making please do, because you obviously have skills with editing and games and all that jazz. And also as many have said so far, find a brand. Something that you 'sell' to your audience even if it's just yourself.

Thanks man that helped a lot :) and its a plus your a Austin to lol we are a rare breed :p jk but it really helped iv not been into youtube much for the past few months but slowly getting back into it trying to get more into editing and making montages instead of just a video of 1 random match on call of duty like you said im trying to find what sets me apart from other gaming channels

Thanks man that helped a lot :) and its a plus your a Austin to lol we are a rare breed :p jk but it really helped iv not been into youtube much for the past few months but slowly getting back into it trying to get more into editing and making montages instead of just a video of 1 random match on call of duty like you said im trying to find what sets me apart from other gaming channels

yeah man it couldn't hurt to change things up and go for a fresh start maybe. I would also say don't be afraid to watch a bunch of 'how to have successful youtube channels video' they really help. I've watched plenty of those lol

Lol thanks iv looked up a bunch of videos but until I get people to go view my channel (like you) and give me feedback I wont know what everyone likes and wants and what im doing wrong lol but your review helped

Back