Services Selling Cheap GFX for YT Cash

oh, my apologies I didn't see that before, I think you're very good, most of your art however seems to be more on the bright side, are you interested in making a darker piece?

I am looking for both a banner, and an outro, I am hoping to make them pretty dark, obviously in content, although the color will be dark too but of course I need to be able to see it :p I want them to be kinda graveyard themed and of course a crow(s) would have to be featured in them as well. specifically for the outro I would need there to be the blank slot for other video previews. I don't want them both to look exactly the same besides the layout, but I want them both to fit a similar mood if that makes sense to you.

What GFX D You Want? (E.G Banner) -Banner & Outro
What Colours? -Black, Grey, potentially either blue or red if you can make it work.
Any Specific Fonts - eerie dark fonts of some sort, perhaps dripping. and potentially etched font on gravestones?
Youtube Name - CautiousCrowe
Youtube Link? (if wanted) - Yes in the outro
SocialMedia Links (If Wanted) - yes both also in the outro prefered (facebook and twitter specifically)
Anymore details? (E.g You want 2 video spaces in the outro, or you want a specific image or a specific way) - If possible, I would like the youtube link and the social media links to be imprinted on gravestones, perhaps even etched into the gravestones if possible.

I am looking for both a banner, and an outro, I am hoping to make them pretty dark, obviously in content, although the color will be dark too but of course I need to be able to see it :p I want them to be kinda graveyard themed and of course a crow(s) would have to be featured in them as well. specifically for the outro I would need there to be the blank slot for other video previews. I don't want them both to look exactly the same besides the layout, but I want them both to fit a similar mood if that makes sense to you.

What GFX D You Want? (E.G Banner) -Banner & Outro
What Colours? -Black, Grey, potentially either blue or red if you can make it work.
Any Specific Fonts - eerie dark fonts of some sort, perhaps dripping. and potentially etched font on gravestones?
Youtube Name - CautiousCrowe
Youtube Link? (if wanted) - Yes in the outro
SocialMedia Links (If Wanted) - yes both also in the outro prefered (facebook and twitter specifically)
Anymore details? (E.g You want 2 video spaces in the outro, or you want a specific image or a specific way) - If possible, I would like the youtube link and the social media links to be imprinted on gravestones, perhaps even etched into the gravestones if possible.
i will try my best it will cost you 35 YTCash once its done, do you have skype ?

Back