Services Selling Cheap GFX for YT Cash

The Mahano

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Introduction
Hello guys i am The Mahano and i am making clean professional GFX for cheap prizes (ytcash).

If you would like one please copy and fill in an application in the comments, prices are also below.

Examples - Blue lines in banners are just guidelines for me
Click Here For Examples ->
Facecam overlay

Twitch Overlay

Banners, Logos and more

Prices -
You get a JPEG and a PSD File

Banner - 20 YT Cash
Logo - 5 YT Cash
Thumbnail - 10 YT Cash
Outro Overlay - 15 YT Cash
YT Talk Banner - 10 YT Cash (You Need To Tell Me Dimensions)
Other - Prices may vary

Fill This Out

What GFX D You Want? (E.G Banner) -
What Colours? -
Any Specific Fonts -
Youtube Name -
Youtube Link? (if wanted) -
SocialMedia Links (If Wanted) -
Anymore details? (E.g You want 2 video spaces in the outro, or you want a specific image or a specific way) -

Please fill in in as much detail as you can, also if you dont have any specifics i will do it and make it look good.

Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: Kath

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
This isn't exactly a hard task.. but I'm away from my computer which has photoshop installed on it at the minute and I could do with one making anyways..

I need a watermark for my photographs so when I post them on my facebook page, wordpress blog and instagram people can't re-use them without my branding being stuck on there :)
Basically just need this to be visible when at around 60-70% opacity on a photograph. It will always be on the bottom of photographs whether that be the middle, left or right.
Doesn't need to be any fancy graphics, unless you feel like adding some. But I'm mainly interested in the Text being visible.

What GFX D You Want? (E.G Banner) - Photograph Watermark
What Colours? - White
Any Specific Fonts - Clean and easy to read. Not Ariel.
Anymore details? I would like 'Andrew Flint' on top and 'Photography' underneath smaller and/or a different font.

Oh, I will also need this to be a rather large watermark. My camera takes photographs at around 4000x3000 pixels. But, I'm getting a new camera soon which will take larger photographs.

As this is a custom thing, although it's easy, I'll send like 50 cash over?

The Mahano

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This isn't exactly a hard task.. but I'm away from my computer which has photoshop installed on it at the minute and I could do with one making anyways..

I need a watermark for my photographs so when I post them on my facebook page, wordpress blog and instagram people can't re-use them without my branding being stuck on there :)
Basically just need this to be visible when at around 60-70% opacity on a photograph. It will always be on the bottom of photographs whether that be the middle, left or right.
Doesn't need to be any fancy graphics, unless you feel like adding some. But I'm mainly interested in the Text being visible.

What GFX D You Want? (E.G Banner) - Photograph Watermark
What Colours? - White
Any Specific Fonts - Clean and easy to read. Not Ariel.
Anymore details? I would like 'Andrew Flint' on top and 'Photography' underneath smaller and/or a different font.

Oh, I will also need this to be a rather large watermark. My camera takes photographs at around 4000x3000 pixels. But, I'm getting a new camera soon which will take larger photographs.

As this is a custom thing, although it's easy, I'll send like 50 cash over?
Sounds good man :) Ill work on it now :)

3lod

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey! I was wondering if you could make me a new logo!

What GFX Do You Want? (E.G Banner) - Logo
What Colours? - Blue, Black
Any Specific Fonts - Up to you!
Youtube Name - FluxRevived
Youtube Link? (if wanted) - N/A
SocialMedia Links (If Wanted) - N/A
Anymore details? (E.g You want 2 video spaces in the outro, or you want a specific image or a specific way) - If you could also include the concept design, that would be great! :)

The Mahano

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Anymore details? (E.g You want 2 video spaces in the outro, or you want a specific image or a specific way) - If you could also include the concept design, that would be great! :)
any specific background colour? any specific images ?[DOUBLEPOST=1403885447,1403885425][/DOUBLEPOST]

what do u mean by include the concept design :/ sorry

3lod

I've Got It
Reaction score
any specific background colour? any specific images ?[DOUBLEPOST=1403885447,1403885425][/DOUBLEPOST]
what do u mean by include the concept design :/ sorry
I changed my mind :p

For the Background Colour, make it Teal, like my banner (R:50 G:172 B:175)

As for the logo, make it white! (R:0 G:0 B:0)

A concept design is the 2D logo, on a transparent background! (You dont need to include this if you don't want to)

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have like a page where I can view some of your work? I don't want to waste your time.