Gaming Seeking a decent animator/graphic designer and potential newcomers for a gaming centric group

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
This is a double inquiry so I want to make everything within this thread presented nice, neatly and cohesively for people to understand. I’ve been collaborating with unique individuals on reddit, yttalk, damnlag and the gamer’s square for over a year now.

I’ve been all over the place and some collaborations were great and people are still with our little gaming group “The Co-Operative Experience” today, others haven’t gone anywhere which is perfectly fine.

Our main goal for “The New Year” is to enhance our relationships, build on what we have, and bring more gamers in our neck of the world, people who might not have had an opportunity like this due to certain factors like their other friends being disinterested as an example. The first inquiry is needing someone who is a graphic designer/animator that could be a part of our group officially and create work for us under our brand whether it’s making short, animated intros or helping our other graphic designer with a TeeSpring campaign coming out this year. We all work together and this is one thing we’re seeking so here’s some requirements below.

For our graphic designer/animator role. *Mandatory rule. This means it’s a requirement that cannot be bypassed. We will not accept people who don’t follow these terms. -Must have a Discord. (Mandatory) -Must have experience with editing or animations (Mandatory) -Must have a portfolio of work. (Having your work on DeviantArt is acceptable.) (Mandatory) -Work requests will be paid as we talk about the amount of work and negotiate it through. -If you like gaming you could be another one our official artists in the gaming group and we’ll keep you on-board our team depending on the relationship.

For the request about joining our gaming group/gaming podcast. -You have to be a content creator and able to display said content so we can determine your character. Alternatively you’re just starting out or re-working your video then you have to do a “sitdown” process where we talk about your gaming aspirations and some ground rules via Discord. (Mandatory) -Please be responsive and active once selected. (Mandatory) -Must be drama free and a team player. (Mandatory) -We mostly game on PC/PS4. -Must have decent/good gaming knowledge. (Mandatory) -Must have a decent mic and internet connection. (Mandatory) -Not a community to gain cheap subscribers and views. We’re a chemistry based community. -Be privy to some adult humor and jokes.

I believe all of this seems super fair. Hopefully all of you fair well and the “being” responsive rule is very important if you’re serious. My podcast account is "The Co-Operative Podcast" on YouTube if anyone needs a visual demonstration of how we speak to each other.

Back