Gaming Searching for some more chill & fun folks for gaming collab group

NicknameHaZZ

Hey how's it going I'm HazzManBLAM! yeah I have a new name now lol. I'm in charge of a group full really cool people that do gaming on YouTube (Obviously) we're currently looking for some more chill and fun folks to come and join us. The group is made for pretty much collaboration and to help each other grow
(if it works) the group has been going on for quite sometime now and honestly it's surprised me on how active it has been. We aren't like many groups where you're needed to have a big number of subs or anything like that we are all small channels. We do try to organise gaming sessions from time to time and we have a really good time.

We have a mixture of different folks within the group. We have people who are from the UK, US, EU But the group chat is always going on we all work together well. We work around the timezones we have and make sure we have a good time to record.

A description of someone who would fit in perfectly within the group would be fun and chill and doesn't really give a damn about stuff lol IDK exactly. We also look for understanding people (lol don't get many of those)
Most of us have a dark sense of humour too so yeah expect that.

Maturity level 18+ and no exceptions. Most of us like do make dirty jokes from time to time and don't try to take things too seriously.

If you're interested in being apart of the group then awesome please feel free to contact me on Discord. My Discord contact name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

As a side note we will give more information on the group if you decide to contact

Back