Gaming Searching for some fun people to collaborate with

NicknameHaZZ

HELLO TheNameIsHAZZ here just a few things about me I'm from the UK and I'm 19. I've been on and off making content for my channel for a while now. I have had experience with YouTube channels in the past so I'm pretty used to the whole making videos thing. I can be quite funny at times and I always like to help folks out. There is stuff about me now onto the main thing.

LOOKING FOR COOL PEOPLE TO COLLABORATE WITH

I'm looking for a few people to play and make videos with
Heres a small introduction to my channel which you can check out with the button below
I usually play for the entertainment and enjoyment I like meeting new people. I like working with folks that are funny and don't take things too seriously

THE GAMES I PLAY

Shellshock Live
Garry's Mod
Stick Fight
Terraria
Cards Against Humanity
Human Fall Flat
Mindnight
Ultimate Chicken Horse

THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED

I only have a few requirements I'm not a big channel so there isn't many requirements. The requirements will be listed below.

TIMEZONE: GMT+0 (Europe) I'm pretty much a night owl so really anyone is welcome to contact me
COMMUNICATIONS: Discord is needed My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Obviously you'll need content on your channel for me to know what kind of personality you have

Looking forward to being able to chat to you. Hope to hear back from you soon :)

*note* in case you some how missed it my Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130

mate ik im 14 but man i just want to game with u, so ill collab if u want and i can play stick fight, getting the ultimate chicken horse, and play the online cards against humainty

Hey not sure if you looking for people but do let me know :) i got a few of those games but never play them lol anyhow my discord is :Oran1#7395

Back