Schedule's

APHSpace

Hello everyone!! I am new to YouTube and would like to start a schedule, however I cannot think of any type of schedule (I am not a very organized person) so I was hoping you guys/gals can help please, and thank you in advance.

When in doubt, pick a day and upload on that day until you work something out.
Well that's is the thing I do let's Plays and I want to do them more than just once a week
Well what are you looking for? Once a week? Twice a week? etc.
I do not know I am just randomly uploading them as of now, hoping to get somekind of rhythm down.

Also I plan on doing some JC2 campaign (possibly) and I am unsure when to add that in.

Well that's is the thing I do let's Plays and I want to do them more than just once a week

I do not know I am just randomly uploading them as of now, hoping to get somekind of rhythm down.

Also I plan on doing some JC2 campaign (possibly) and I am unsure when to add that in.

Well I'd start small. You don't want to overwhelm yourself. Maybe do 2 or 3 times a week, and go from there?

Well I'd start small. You don't want to overwhelm yourself. Maybe do 2 or 3 times a week, and go from there?
Thank you, however I have different series so would I alternate from week to week/day to day? also I do plan on growing( I am quite small channel) so what would you recommend on that?

Thank you, however I have different series so would I alternate from week to week/day to day? also I do plan on growing( I am quite small channel) so what would you recommend on that?

Maybe have certain days for different series.

For a new YouTuber, I'd say to make 3 a week. Just to get some content on there in a short span of time. When people come across your channel, they'll have more than one or two videos to watch during the week while waiting for the next few. :)

For a new YouTuber, I'd say to make 3 a week. Just to get some content on there in a short span of time. When people come across your channel, they'll have more than one or two videos to watch during the week while waiting for the next few. :)
Ok thank you, but how long do you recommend they be?

Back