Schedule vs Content

Samisabox

I've Got It
Hello!
So I have stuck with a weekly schedule pretty well, but as of recently, the quality and content of my videos are not quite what I'd like them to be. I just don't like them and don't think they are as funny or whatever as they should be. So I then upload videos that I am not happy with which isn't a good feeling.

Are any of you having that same problem? Or have you figured out a way to balance having a schedule and creating good stuff?

Blahhhhhhhhh
Bye

I'd say find a schedule that suits you, or stick your schedule but maybe update the viewers if any delays are suspected?

Personally, I don't follow any schedule, I make videos when I feel like I'm ready to record them, this way I'm free from stress and I also maximize the quality of my content. However I see that this policy probably wouldn't suit your channel because of its type so yeah, just try to find a new schedule that you're happy with. :)

I've stuck to a pretty rigid schedule for the past two years but there have definitely been times when I either haven't had the motivation or the time to make the videos as great as they should have been. Sometimes life gets in the way, but my strategy has mostly been to push through and put *something* out no matter what. It really depends on what is more important to you though.
There are times when I'm super inspired and have tons of ideas for videos. During those times it can be good to shoot some videos for the bank - for those times when you'd rather put out something than sit back and wait for inspiration to come. Just depends on which is more important to you.

Schedules are over-rated. It is more important to me that you upload quality content. If you miss an upload, I'm sure that I have plenty of other videos in my subscriptions feed to keep me busy.

If you start uploading sub-par content, I may unsubscribe.

Back