Samples for reviews??

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
alright so I see lots of youtubers such as makeup artist or electronic/technology reviewers that review quite a lot of stuff that I find fairly expensive, and I previously thought that they were all millionaires as they and can review different gadgets twice a week. Until I realised that some companies actually give them a product sample to review on youtube.

so if lets say I want to make a review and wanted the company to give me the item to review, would I send them a letter or an application or do they have to find the youtube channel and ask you. just curious.

alright so I see lots of youtubers such as makeup artist or electronic/technology reviewers that review quite a lot of stuff that I find fairly expensive, and I previously thought that they were all millionaires as they and can review different gadgets twice a week. Until I realised that some companies actually give them a product sample to review on youtube.

so if lets say I want to make a review and wanted the company to give me the item to review, would I send them a letter or an application or do they have to find the youtube channel and ask you. just curious.

You can contact them and explain the situation to them and see what they say :)

Back