Saints Row The Third Co-Op

Cute, that's an amusing game. I figured I'd drop by the video and give it a comment and a like -- I've seen the beginning of Saint's Row the Third now a few times; but it's still hilarious. Those masks. I tell ya.

Cute, that's an amusing game. I figured I'd drop by the video and give it a comment and a like -- I've seen the beginning of Saint's Row the Third now a few times; but it's still hilarious. Those masks. I tell ya.
Thanks, I did enjoy the start of saints row 3 at one point, but the amount of times we had to record it to get a useable recording, the first mission became a bit of a chore.

Thanks, I did enjoy the start of saints row 3 at one point, but the amount of times we had to record it to get a useable recording, the first mission became a bit of a chore.
Oh yeah, I picked that up from the commentary! What kind of recording equipment/software is going down over there?

Oh yeah, I picked that up from the commentary! What kind of recording equipment/software is going down over there?
It was Fraps and the steam chat.
Here's how it went down:
1) There was a texture bug in the game
2) It had copyright music which my network told me would be fine to use prior to recording, but then told me after we finished half the game I had to take it out.
3) His game crashed near the end of the mission which failed the mission for both of us.
4) The audio for the game and his microphone decided to crap out mid mission.
5) The video you see before you.

Back