RPM- Contract

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
OK,so firstly Hello. The thing : Well i got an answer about the contract-acepted when i woke up ( 7AM Lithuania ) and i filled the contract . Now it's almost 4PM in Lithuania - 7 AM America.How long i will need to wait till i get an answer? Maybe when RPM will start working?

OK,so firstly Hello. The thing : Well i got an answer about the contract-acepted when i woke up ( 7AM Lithuania ) and i filled the contract . Now it's almost 4PM in Lithuania - 7 AM America.How long i will need to wait till i get an answer? Maybe when RPM will start working?
1-3 business days, btw if they find out your working for another network you`ll be kicked and maybe even blacklisted, as it states they are you only network in their contract :rolleyes:

Yeah,i will use not my YT email for recruiting.Does that effect something?
lol, RPM have a binding to you, contract, that means they have rights to any of your channels that are unpartnered.

I had to close one of my channels that was partnered with them so I could get out of my contract and be in Vultra instead.

lol, RPM have a binding to you, contract, that means they have rights to any of your channels that are unpartnered.

I had to close one of my channels that was partnered with them so I could get out of my contract and be in Vultra instead.

You absolutely sure about that? Maybe they changed the wording of the contract since mine, but in mine it definitely didn't force you to have all your channels in their network.

You absolutely sure about that? Maybe they changed the wording of the contract since mine, but in mine it definitely didn't force you to have all your channels in their network.
It says something along the lines of : this is the channel your trying to partner , this contract is for that and Any others we elect our right of first of first refusal In like the first paragraph

Not exact wording btw so I`m not leaking a contract

It says something along the lines of : this is the channel your trying to partner , this contract is for that and Any others we elect our right of first of first refusal In like the first paragraph

Not exact wording btw so I`m not leaking a contract

Ah, mine doesn't say that. Guess it was because mine's pretty old.

Back