Royalty Free Images And Networks

DesperateMeasurez

Greetings everyone! I have just joined this forum a few days ago and just discovered partner networks. I had no idea they even existed before a couple days ago, and I'm thinking of sending in an application.

I actually had a few questions, but I was able to answer a lot of them myself by searching these forums and past posts. Thanks for the wealth of info on here, everyone. Much appreciated.

I have a music channel (everything 100% original) and I had possibly wanted to do some covers or tutorials in the future. I saw someone mention that networks like Creator X have a pool of songs you are allowed to cover. I was curious if anyone had been through them and how many orchestral/instrumental or film type scores (if any) were available in there.

My main question, however, concerns images. My videos consist of my original music put to a single image (for now) and I own most of these images. However, the last four of my uploads, I wanted to change things up a bit and choose wallpapers that best suited the feel of the music. So I searched for some images and got some off some free wallpaper sites and such. Since I did this, obviously I have not monetized those videos because I don't own the copyright.

Do some networks also have pools of images you can use, or maybe a service of artists they work with that will grant licenses or allow their work to be used (with proper credit, of course)? I've tried searching for some of the artists responsible for a couple of the images I've used, but it's terribly difficult finding the "original" and a lot of the images are just uploaded by "anonymous" everywhere you look (what a pain!). It's no big deal if there is no such thing. I am merely curious.

I've already come to realize that I will need to delete my last four videos and re-upload them before I send in an application, which isn't too big a deal. I'd rather get it out of the way sooner than later.

Thanks so much for everyone who reads and gives time to answer. And my apologies if this subject has been visited before. I was scanning the history and searching tons with keywords but couldn't find anything. But it's possible my computer-dazed eyes could have overlooked something. Thanks!

Greetings everyone! I have just joined this forum a few days ago and just discovered partner networks. I had no idea they even existed before a couple days ago, and I'm thinking of sending in an application.

I actually had a few questions, but I was able to answer a lot of them myself by searching these forums and past posts. Thanks for the wealth of info on here, everyone. Much appreciated.

I have a music channel (everything 100% original) and I had possibly wanted to do some covers or tutorials in the future. I saw someone mention that networks like Creator X have a pool of songs you are allowed to cover. I was curious if anyone had been through them and how many orchestral/instrumental or film type scores (if any) were available in there.

My main question, however, concerns images. My videos consist of my original music put to a single image (for now) and I own most of these images. However, the last four of my uploads, I wanted to change things up a bit and choose wallpapers that best suited the feel of the music. So I searched for some images and got some off some free wallpaper sites and such. Since I did this, obviously I have not monetized those videos because I don't own the copyright.

Do some networks also have pools of images you can use, or maybe a service of artists they work with that will grant licenses or allow their work to be used (with proper credit, of course)? I've tried searching for some of the artists responsible for a couple of the images I've used, but it's terribly difficult finding the "original" and a lot of the images are just uploaded by "anonymous" everywhere you look (what a pain!). It's no big deal if there is no such thing. I am merely curious.

I've already come to realize that I will need to delete my last four videos and re-upload them before I send in an application, which isn't too big a deal. I'd rather get it out of the way sooner than later.

Thanks so much for everyone who reads and gives time to answer. And my apologies if this subject has been visited before. I was scanning the history and searching tons with keywords but couldn't find anything. But it's possible my computer-dazed eyes could have overlooked something. Thanks!
Network`s don`t really care much about images unless they`re inappropriate, because it would be hard for them to know whether they`re copyright or not as for image pools, not that I know of because it`s so easy to just go onto google images :p

Network`s don`t really care much about images unless they`re inappropriate, because it would be hard for them to know whether they`re copyright or not as for image pools, not that I know of because it`s so easy to just go onto google images :p

Really? If so, that's cool because it would save me some work. I'll probably have to delete two for sure because one picture belongs to a band and the other is from Final Fantasy. Unless I can somehow get their respective permission.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it!

Back