Roxio HD Pro vs other capture devices?

ForMxD

I've Got It
Hi guys and girls i use a Roxio HD Pro to record console gameplay and am really enjoying it, it also records in 1080P. I would like to know what capture cards you have and your thoughts on them?

I have a Hauppauge HD PVR 1 and a Avermedia Capture HD 2 C285. Both capture cards are imo superior to the Roxio HD Pro for 1 reason that they are Sony Vegas friendly. I owned a Roxio HD Pro and when i want to edit my video's in Sony Vegas it just refuses to read the files. Was really p****d that day what a waste of money. Never buy a product from that company again.

I edit with after effects and haven't had a problem in that sense, the only problem i have with the Roxio is that it makes my PC crash from time to time.

^^Forget to mentioned Hauppauge HD PVR 1 and especially Avermedia Capture HD 2 C285 have slighty better video quality. Not much though but still.

I have roxio hd gamecap pro and I really like it. I would like to upgrade to elgato soon since it's superior. Wish I would have done more research before buying. But atleast It's decent.

Back