Vlog Rhodes Greece Uncut

nay1995

Hi guys and gals, I recently made a video on my channel of my time in Greece, this video I edited down, the video I post today is the unedited version to see which one you guys prefer, this is all to get a grasp at what the audience wants, anyway hope you enjoy back to normal upload next week, all feedback appreciated.

Nice footage! For me, It's a bit too long (and I'm Greek!). If you want my thoughts, here are a few things I reacted to:

1. There's no storytelling really, just some random clips in different time of the day. Seems like a commersial that would loop in a coffee shop for a tourist firm
2. I'm not a big fan of the shadows that comes from the film maker.
3. As I mentioned, a bit too long.

But I really like the professional filming! What drone are you using?

Nice footage! For me, It's a bit too long (and I'm Greek!). If you want my thoughts, here are a few things I reacted to:

1. There's no storytelling really, just some random clips in different time of the day. Seems like a commersial that would loop in a coffee shop for a tourist firm

Thanks for the feedback, this was really a test to see what people thought of my footage unedited, if your interested I have the same footage cut into a video with a bit of a story line and beat matching on my channel as well

And I use the DJI mavic mini it’s amazing quality and cheap for a drone I would definitely recommend

Back