Reviewing each others channels

I dun wanna be negative but it has to improve :( There are some long silences in the vids :( That way viewers get bored and just click yu away wich prevents you from getting a known :'( But practice makes perfect ;)
That was the game commentator! lol I do commentary on my F1 videos but i think i need to improve :p

Could you all review my channel? There isn't a whole lot of variety yet, but I'm planning a collab series in Minecraft with some fellow YouTubers, and I'll be doing some Chivalry: Medieval Warfare soon, now that the new patch is out. ^_^ Also, I plan on slowly evolving my background image depending on the channel's exposure. :)

Hey guys, check out my channel I do commentaries on all kinds of games :) Like and sub if you enjoy and I'll return the favor! :D

I've got to say, your channel is pretty decent. I'm not a big FIFA fan, but I enjoyed the racing. Also, just a trick I learned- Post commentate if you plan to concentrate. Live commentating then will screw you over ;)

Interesting videos, though I have to admit soccer, golf and racing aren't my cup of tea when it comes to gaming. But wow, with 208 subs, you got yourself a strong following. When is your next vid gonna be up? And feel free to review mine.

Interesting videos, though I have to admit soccer, golf and racing aren't my cup of tea when it comes to gaming. But wow, with 208 subs, you got yourself a strong following. When is your next vid gonna be up? And feel free to review mine.
Thanks, but where did you get golf from? lol
Next video should be up in the next few days :D

As for everyone else thats given feedback, thanks and ill check your channels out!

Thanks, but where did you get golf from? lol
Next video should be up in the next few days :D

As for everyone else thats given feedback, thanks and ill check your channels out!
rofl.... sorry. I saw the first 2 FIFA vids and one of the racing vids. I kinda enjoyed the racing vid more cause it's still a lil more my thing compared to soccer. I just saw the thumbnail of the 3rd video and for some reason thought it was golf and didn't click it. LOL I'll check it out now.

Back