Reviewing Channels - Any and all channels (24 - 72 hour response).

RandomGamingVideos

RGV Productions
Hello YTtalk community, I feel the need to give back since i learned so much on here. Please note im not a pro at reviewing channels so dont expect a four page review. What I will do is tell you what I dont like, Also keep in mind these are my opinions and I may not like something but someone else may.

Also my genera is Gaming since I run a gaming channel thats what i mostly know about but! I will do any and all channels. I will try and get to eveyone but remember im only human so ill try and do this as a first come first serve with a list.

List: Pending Reviews

List: Completed Reviews
Shawn Alvarez
Brian Benedict
JayManOurMusicBox
WannaBeProductions
coliwob
ItsPedroBear
Ninja
CristyTango
crackbot72
Cabbage Hunters
Jordan Rhodes
Luyt TV
TheKays
Eclipse
sodaholiczir
WillDP
Gametrap
Jake Shipe
TheAlphaJayShow
Juicy Shark
interacteu
Anthony Cooper
Freshly Finished

Last edited:
I am up for that! Hope you can review my channel.
Especially the thumbnails. I had some response on that
Number 1 is the current. I though of changing to no 2 (but scared it may look cheap and not explicit enough that music will play - might look like a discussion on where to find free music instead).

Attachments

• shareasimage (11).jpg
    shareasimage (11).jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 0
  • snappa-1455681522.jpg
    snappa-1455681522.jpg
    875.2 KB · Views: 1
I'd love a review too thanks.

In particular I am wondering how my latest two videos went down. The are the ones about pasta, and they have annotations to help get through them.

Thanks

Hi, I produce gaming videos on PS4, with the majority of content being GTA. My flaws being pointed out would go a long way. Thank you.

My reviews are based on first impressions and are honest and straight to the point, I will not lie cause lies will not help channel growth. But like I said before these are my opinions/impressions and everyone will react different and with that being said lets get this done!.

Hey! I was wondering if you could review my channel for me :)

Your channel banner is a little eh to me, its nice but plain and basic
You dont have any tabs on your channel so i was a little confused i subscribed only to see if that would show them it didnt, id suggest you enable them as they ad appeal to channels

You lack playlists which would really help, such as put all Gamestop pranks in a playlist, then do the same for taco bell etc helps viewers find the store they wanted to see the most pranked.

you lack a channel intro which would help for new users to know what your channel is all about
custom thumbnails wouldnt hurt ether

Lack upload days and times
(Helps subs engage with your channel and they know when to come back for more content,etc)

other than that everything is good, Id dabble in social media more tho (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook)

Your channel art needs work along with your thumbnails,there not very appealing.
You dont have a channel intro nor do you have any info about your channel in your about me section
( upload days, times, what your channel is about etc)

other than that your fine, id dabble into more social media besides Google+ tho
(Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc )

I am up for that! Hope you can review my channel.
Especially the thumbnails. I had some response on that
Number 1 is the current. I though of changing to no 2 (but scared it may look cheap and not explicit enough that music will play - might look like a discussion on where to find free music instead).

stick with one, number two makes me think your going to show me some site for free music, plus #2 cropped out some words plus it looks cluttered to me.

your channel is dope man, your playlist are on point, your intro is amazing, your channel art is subtle but still tasteful.

only thing id say is dabble into more social media
( soundcloud, instagram, facebook those sites are best for music )

ill do the rest of the channels tomorrow

Last edited:
Back