Review our new YTtalkTV Outro

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I liked the outro with the green too much white otherwise makes me want to slap sunglasses on.
music was fine to me maybe slightly offbeat but otherwise its just a short clip for an outro so you put your own mood taste into it if you fix the timing of the drum to match the tamborine it will work lol.

Anyhow notwithstanding the timing the original was the coolest. Not a fan of matching colours like that :0

Reactions: Michael

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i like it, the music is good but i would recommend a more upbeat track maybe a couple of ascending chords or something lol not really a musician here either tho xD

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am going to strip the music off later and just speak on it instead, I might keep that in the background of me talking so its low enough that any music issues aren't really noticeable. Still everyone please let me know which arrow you like the most because I am basing what I keep off the votes :D

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am going to strip the music off later and just speak on it instead, I might keep that in the background of me talking so its low enough that any music issues aren't really noticeable. Still everyone please let me know which arrow you like the most because I am basing what I keep off the votes :D
the music is nice dont remove it lol so its slightly offbeat its an 11 second clip :)
--- merged: Jun 23, 2012 at 6:41 PM ---
I honestly don't mind the first one. If I had to rank them it would go 1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>3

I personally prefer it with drums.
me too i like colours!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
the music is nice dont remove it lol so its slightly offbeat its an 11 second clip :)
--- merged: Jun 23, 2012 at 6:41 PM ---

me too i like colours!
I prefer the green arrow myself to be honest, I chose green as its the colour for "Go" and such and I believe it makes people want to do whatever it is the colour instructs, that probably sounds weird but its what I believe, I would have a green sign up button on the homepage if it would blend well lol I will see how the talking goes over it but if it doesnt work I will probably stick with the first one I posted up :)

Reactions: urbanlamb