Review on first FIFA video on Channel?

CJH Gaming

Hey everyone, Ive been sort of on and off with uploading in the past while but i am now determined to start uploading regularly again. However I dont know which games i should post, ive attached
my newest Barcelona Career mode video and was wondering if anyone would give it a review and tell me things that I could improve on in the furture. Thanks.

Hey mate
Nice vid ive subscribed. Ive just started my own fifa channel aswell check it out if your interested:up2:
Was thinking about started a career mode aswell not sure what team to go....

Pros (3):
Loving the intro with the happy and positive music!
I'm also a massive fan of channels that have a funny clip before their intro video (0:00 - 0:36) like you did!
You seem to be enjoying yourself which is awesome!

Cons[tructive Criticism] (1):
My only con is that, although it does seem like you are really enjoying the game, you can be a tiny bit quiet at times and I get that you're trying to focus on the game. Just as constructive criticism (and REALLY NOT TRYING TO SOUND RUDE AT ALL) try to liven up your voice just a little bit, but at the same time, don't over-exaggerate. Just have fun, but let others see your excitement and enjoyment in the game.

Overall:
This is a great first video and you should be really proud of it! I'm not personally a massive Fifa player or fan, but if I was, your channel would definitely be for me. I've subscribed because I do see amazing potential here (more than me anyway, I've yet to make my first video) and I think you could do great things!
Keep it up with the intro and keep doing what you love and enjoy most! So many people start and quit YouTube because they got bored of doing things for views rather than entertainment so just do what you have fun doing!

I can tell you're going to get into a rhythm, but you did sound a bit rusty commentary wise. Maybe a bit nervous, and certainly quiet. But the editing and quality was all spot-on, and I think with time you'll certainly get back into a nice rhythm!

I was a fan of the music changes in the background, it did a good job reflecting the emotion of the situation. Considering this is your first one, you're pretty solid, and improvements from here will be icing on the cake!

Hey cjh gaming, come on the FIFA gamers. Enjoyed your video, a few improvements I seen could be at the start it was not on FIFA and was just waiting for it to begin (didn't start until 0.50 into video) this could lose you viewers. The second improvement was at the end you don't have any end screen which is a useful thing for getting people to see your other videos. Hopefully this helps.

Back