Review of my channel

Tritega

I've Got It
Hey reader,

So I was wondering if my channel is a good gaming channel, is my audio good my video quality and does it really entertain people, so I can eventually get more followers/subscribers? And if something is not good enough please give me feedback I am trying to do my best.

Thanks!

Hey man, just watched a couple of your videos! i think you have a pretty decent channel! commentary is clear and smooth, gameplay is nice, the audio quality is really nice too, i think your doing a pretty good job man! keep up the good work :D

Hey man, just watched a couple of your videos! i think you have a pretty decent channel! commentary is clear and smooth, gameplay is nice, the audio quality is really nice too, i think your doing a pretty good job man! keep up the good work :D

I couldn't have said it any better. I agree with Jay; quality of your gameplay and commentary is great, keeping subscribers and viewers entertained.
Good luck!

good job man! the quality of your videos is great!, your commentary is entertaining, especially your enthusiasm for the games that you play. If there is one thing you could change it would have to be your you tube channel icon, make it something more attention grabbing like maybe a logo which would also help your channel be more recognizable.

I visit your channel and watch the hole channel for review. I thing your channel banner and logo and video quality as well. You can add more social link about gaming related social media or site like twitch or others. Most of your channel comes from funny video. I thing this topic helps you a lot.

Back