Review my vlog channel plz.

Brandon

VISUAL.
So it's about that time.. I need someone to review my channel. I guess I'm mostly looking for someone to review my SEO too, because I feel like I struggle with it. Any advice you can give would be super helpful. I've been on YT on this channel for a bit over a year now and would love some feedback overall.

Hey man I just saw your thread. After review your channel I found that it was very entertaining and could I also state that that going from 70 views on your first video to your second is very good. Keep going man your doing great.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've watched a few of your videos and I have to say they're quite good! As another Vlogger with no particular niche I have to tell you that it's going to be tough to grow. That said I think the most important thing is super regular uploads, trying to keep up with hot topics and just improving as you go along.

Sorry I can't offer any real advice (You already have more subs than me!) but I thought I'd let you know that I think you're on the right track! (I think)

Keep being critical of your own videos and keep trying to improve! All the best!

I think your video's are good. I'm not much into vlog channels but I watched your Reddit roast video a while back, I just checked out your Buzzfeed video. I find them to be good and entertaining. looks like you should include more related tags. looks like you only have 8-9 tags on the Buzzfeed video. include as many related tags as you can possibly come up with. but I'm really not that convinced that tags play much into YouTube rankings I think there considered but YouTube knows a lot of people abuse tags using popular unrelated tags.

Hey man I just saw your thread. After review your channel I found that it was very entertaining and could I also state that that going from 70 views on your first video to your second is very good. Keep going man your doing great.

Thanks a lot, appreciate you!

So I've watched a few of your videos and I have to say they're quite good! As another Vlogger with no particular niche I have to tell you that it's going to be tough to grow. That said I think the most important thing is super regular uploads, trying to keep up with hot topics and just improving as you go along.

Sorry I can't offer any real advice (You already have more subs than me!) but I thought I'd let you know that I think you're on the right track! (I think)

Keep being critical of your own videos and keep trying to improve! All the best!

Thank you! Vlogging is a difficult niche I agree. Keep at it!

I think your video's are good. I'm not much into vlog channels but I watched your Reddit roast video a while back, I just checked out your Buzzfeed video. I find them to be good and entertaining. looks like you should include more related tags. looks like you only have 8-9 tags on the Buzzfeed video. include as many related tags as you can possibly come up with. but I'm really not that convinced that tags play much into YouTube rankings I think there considered but YouTube knows a lot of people abuse tags using popular unrelated tags.

I agree on the tags front. I've been quite torn about them lately as I've read that apparently a big YouTube employee or whatever was talking about how tags are next to useless and that it's more about descriptive titles, descriptions, and good thumbnails and less about tags. But who knows. Thanks a lot!

I agree on the tags front. I've been quite torn about them lately as I've read that apparently a big YouTube employee or whatever was talking about how tags are next to useless and that it's more about descriptive titles, descriptions, and good thumbnails and less about tags. But who knows. Thanks a lot!

weather or not it plays much part it still cant hurt to use as many relevant tags as possible. you could also use tags relevant to vlogs vlogging use different version of the same phrases and break up the frazes. here is a example of the tags from one of my video's

upload_2018-4-8_15-37-26.png

you can see I used 498 of the available 500 in my tags

Last edited:
Back